What is floating?
Float Therapy was invented by Dr. John C. Lilly in the 1950’s and is based on R.E.S.T.
Restricted Environmental Stimulation Technique means that by removing distractions and outside stimuli, the central nervous system’s workload is substantially reduced, allowing you to reach the deepest level of relaxation. The THETA state.
Benefits Of Floating Include
· Reduced Cortisol (The Stress Hormone)
· Pain Relief & Muscle Recovery
· Reduced Inflammation
· Better Sleep
· Lower Blood Pressure & Increased Circulation
· Excellent Source Of Magnesium
· Draws Out Toxins From The Body
· Exfoliates & Repairs Skin
· Strengthens Hair & Boosts Volume
There’s no minimum or maximum requirements, and because floating a natural and holistic approach to healing, with zero negative side effects. We recommend floating as much as your lifestyle allows. Our goal is once a week. Listen to your body! If you’re feeling overwhelmed or stressed. Tired or irritable. Sore and achy. Or, just having a hard time focusing… It could be time for a float. Soon your body will be accustomed to regular periods of R.E.S.T. and you’ll know when it’s right for you.